The Case For Cryoserver – Save Time and Money [Video]
An average mailbox grows at least 1.4GB per year. That’s 293 billion emails sent each day.
What are the methods of keeping up with that growth?
- Buy more storage? Not economical.
- Delete older emails? Not compliant.
Cryoserver solves growing email volume by compressing and de-duplicating every email, saving you:
- Storage costs – Immediately, Cryoserver helps free up storage space, which saves money.
- Time – Emails are an unstructured data, which means searching for specific emails is a long time-consuming task. Cryoserver has a powerful search function, allowing you to find any email in seconds.
- Workload – Cryoserver reduces email recovery workload on IT departments.
Don’t waste time and money searching for emails. Stop searching, start finding.