Email Archiving & Business Email Solutions
Cryoserver™ is a carrier-grade forensic email archiving and email compliance product. Enterprises, businesses, and government organisations rely on Cryoserver to ensure the retention of and access to critical business, operational, and publicly held email information.
The Cryoserver technology has been on the market for 12 years and is operational in more than 20 countries around the world. Companies from all business sectors rely on its forensic email archiving, which provides a tamper-evident record of all email traffic to, from, and around their organisations. Cryoserver’s customers include global enterprises public sector organisations, blue chip companies, educational institutions, and not-for-profit organisations.
Whether your organisation has 1 or 15,000 employees, Cryoserver can provide countless benefits to help you store emails in a secure and reliable way.
Cryoserver originally came onto the market to aid Internet Service Providers in storing emails for extended periods of time. This led to the development of a ‘carrier grade’ solution which is adept at securely storing large volumes of emails for long timeframes. Cryoserver’s technology is delivered at extremely affordable prices for all organisations.
Cryoserver customers benefit from:
- Fast access to critical information. This is vital when faced with disputes or compliance requests.
- Cost and time savings. You eliminate dependence on resurrecting and searching mail back-up tapes.
- Employee efficiency improvements
- High standards of data privacy and protection: Ability to find emails quickly through Cryoserver’s powerful search engine and accelerators
- Permits auditing of searches to ensure that individuals entrusted with performing investigations stay within defined parameters
- Avoids the necessity of broad employee involvement in search activity, limiting access to an investigating officer
- Email compliance with various rules and regulations.